Monday, August 2, 2010

Im reading again.....look out

I am not the biggest reader. I would much rather watch TV instead of reading a book. Its a waste of reading ability really, but I am not really too bothered.
However when I do find something to read I can hardly put it down. And I have found something that is just amazing! I am a bit of a freak when it come to my reading abilities. My favorite type of books to read are biographies. Any type really, I love reading about peoples life and the situations they get into and what they do to get out of them. I am currently reading EAT, PRAY, LOVE. You might have seen the trailers for the movie coming out with Julia Roberts. But let me tell you the book is unbelievable. Definitely read it first! I am barely on chapter 20 but its the writing is awesome. I know it may sound like a girly book, but the reason that I cant get enough of this book is because the author is such a vulnerable writer. Like myself. She writes about how she feels and the opinions that she has came to the conclusion to. I love it.
So nothing too amazing, just wanted to tell you all what I was reading and that you must must must read this book.

1 comment:

  1. I have that book. I swore i would read it last summer. Didn't work out. Maybe this time?

    ReplyDelete