Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day to Day

I have a pretty easy schedule. I wake up. I go to work. (lately I go to play practice after). Then I go home. Then go to bed. Its pretty simple. I work for Apply Knowledge Institute, where I help people make money online, help reputation management, I work on Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Networking sites. Im a closet nerd. I hate to admit it, but thats what I am. Im always on the computer.......like always. So if your wondering if I was a facebook stalker, I totally am. But just because I get paid to do it. So its okay. I have an easy job, mainly because I know what to do and I am good at it.....and I kind of like it.
I live in a house with three other guys, it is Myself, Steve aka Beaver, McKay and another roomate named Nate. Beaver and myself have lived together for the longest. We used to live together before and after I went to culinary school. I think he is the only roomate that I have always pretty much always gotten along with. We live together, we work right next to each other in our office and we own www.designmyheader.com together. We are good friends. He is definitely one of my best friends. So he probably will get a lot of crap from me on here. Its just bound to happen.
We all get along together in the house. We are not really home together that often, mainly due to our different work schedules and our social lives afterward tends to keep us away. But we try to do things together. I like living with other people. But lately Ive been feeling pretty crowded so you never know what I might do next.
That is my living situation. I like it for now. Which for me to actually like something is big.

No comments:

Post a Comment