Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go....its going to be big

So, here we go. I suppose that the best thing to do is really tell about myself a bit more and kind of give a good preface of who I am. I am currently 24 years old, I was born to February 14th, 1986. It is Valentines day, so I tend to think that is why I am so sweet. :) I am adopted, which many people do not know. I have a great parents Melvin and Lynda Williams, and I also have a great list of siblings and extended family. I tend to be a rebel when it comes to my family. I am definitely the only one in my family that has democratic views, liberal thinking and enough clothes to keep a family of eskimos warm. I like to move a lot so you really never know where you will find me next. My resume is quite extensive, I have experience in Modeling, French Cooking, I am a co-owner of an online business, and I am currently pursuing a musical theater side of my life. So I do have a wide variety of different attributes that I try to use.
The main reason for writing this blog is really so that I can express topics of interest to others, I like to make people laugh so I hope that I can be entertaining in some aspect. I really like to talk about controversial topics and find why people do what they do. I definitely do not think that I am special in any way, or that I am better than anyone. I just like expressing what everyone is thinking but just afraid to say. I am wrong a lot of times. But thats okay.
So that is about it. If you have anything you want me to talk about, just let me know. This could be entertaining. I love comments good or bad. So just let me know.

Other than that, be ready......because Its Going To Be A Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment